A Conversation on COVID-19
Posted on by Dr. Francis Collins
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Posted In: Director's Album - Photos
Tags: COVID-19, Facebook Live, novel coronavirus, pandemic, SARS-CoV-2, social media, Tony Fauci, Twitter, videoconferencing
You two are true giants! Thank you for your leadership.
I would love to hear from these true giants on the impact of social distancing measures within a global context, particularly those living in poverty who simply cannot isolate with no income. What strategies are recommended in those contexts?
How do we watch this?
If you have Facebook, go click on the words “an excellent conversation” in the photo caption. The video is also available via the @NIH Twitter account, as well as USA Today and CNBC, https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/06/watch-live-qa-with-dr-fauci-and-nih-director-dr-collins-on-coronavirus-pandemic.html.
I am writing to fully support And thank Dr. Fauci for his guidance, wisdom and scientific knowledge especially at a time when we need him most. Detractors are politically motivated and obviously do not have the health and well being of this country at heart as Dr Fauci certainly does. Please don’t be silenced!
To mitigate airborne transmission, whether aerosol or droplet, increasing the humidity in the area will make the aerosol denser and heavier that will either slow down or pull down the virus preventing further floating. Humidity has not been factored in in studies to mitigate the transmission indoors. This could be a major mitigating factor.